1. There is no age bar in admission in Distance Learning Courses, i.e., admission is open to any person of any age within eligible criteria.
2. There is no cut-off year for any course in admission.
3. It is obligatory on the part of the candidates to satisfy themselves as regards their eligibility for a particular course before taking admission in a course.
4. All admissions are provisional subject to eligibility and verification of the required documents. If any discrepancy is revealed later, responsibility will rest on the applicant and his/her admission will be cancelled and no claim for refund of fees will be entertained.
5. DODL reserves the right to postpone the course(s) if viable numbers of candidates are not admitted.